- If the VR Goggles are not providing a virtual reality simulation, please make sure the game or application your phone is running is VR compatible.
- Is the game or application able to produce a VR environment?
- Make sure the phone is lined up with the middle of the goggles when it is inserted into the front, if it is not properly aligned, results may not be optimum for a 3D viewing experience.
- Is your phone line up properly inside of the goggles?
- Try different applications that art VR enabled
- Are the results different?
- Lastly, please try using the same VR compatible apps or games on a different phone.
- Do you experience different results with another phone?
If the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem, please contact customer support.