- Power the BlueSYNC RST on and the speaker will automatically be in pairing mode, indicated by a flashing Bluetooth symbol on the LCD screen.
- For NFC enabled devices, make sure NFC is enabled and then tap your device over the NFC logo. A prompt on your device will appear asking you to confirm connection with the speaker.
- For devices not enabled with NFC tap to pair technology, go into the Bluetooth settings menu, make sure the Bluetooth is turned on, and tap "SCAN" to search for the speaker.
- The speaker will appear in the pair able device list as BLUESYNC RST, tap on it to connect.
- If you're prompted to enter a pin to connect, type in "0000".
- Once connected, your device will alert you that the connection was successful and show as "connected" to your device.
Were you able to pair your device to the BlueSYNC RST after following the steps above?
The BlueSYNC RST will pair to any Bluetooth enabled device using A2DP Bluetooth protocals. A2DP is most common in cell phones, mp3 players, tablets, and other mobile devices. A2DP is not common on computers, if trying to pair the BlueSYNC TYM to a computer, additonal drivers may need to be downloaded, or a A2DP Bluetooth USB dongle may need to be purchased. You can search for drivers online by performing a search for A2DP Bluetooth drivers specific to your computers operating system.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.