- Please make sure the BlueSYNC RST is plugged into power. The speaker should turn on once connect to a power source.
- When plugged in, does the speaker turn on?
- Try plugging the power adapter into a different wall outlet.
- Does switching outlets allow the BlueSYNC RST to come on?
- Make sure the plug coming from the wall is securely plugged into the back of the BlueSYNC RST.
- If you remove and then reinserted the plug into the back of the speaker, does it power on?
- Make sure you're plugging the AC adapter into the port on the right of the speaker marked DC 5V, do not plug the adapter into the port on the left marked AUX.
- Was the AC adapter plugged into the correct port?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.