Before using the radio function of the Restore VTL, make sure the internal battery has been fully charged. The Restore VTL can receive a full charge to it's 2000mAh battery in 4 hours when plugged into USB power.
- Once fully charged, slide the power switch on the Restore VTL from OFF to FM. When in FM mode, the LED will glow green.
- When switched to FM mode, does the LED glow green and do you hear FM radio broadcasts?
- If you do not hear a FM broadcast right away, press the (>>|) button to scan up on the FM band or press (|<<) to scan down on the FM band. When searching for a station, the Restore VTL will search until an available station is found.
- When scanning for a radio station, is the VTL able to locate a FM radio station?
- If a station can still not be found, you may be in a bad area for the small antenna on the Restore VTL. Try using the Restore VTL in many different locations.
- Do you receive better FM reception in a different area?
If the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem, please contact customer support.