Before plugging a device into the USB port of the Restore VTL, make sure the internal battery has been fully charged. The Restore VTL can receive a full charge to it's 2000mAh battery in 4 hours when plugged into USB power.
- With the Restore VTL fully charged, plug the device you want to charge into the 2.0 USB port on the side of the Restore VTL. The LED will illuminate blue when your device is plugged in.
- Does your inserted device begin to receive a charge?
- If the first device you try plugging into the VTL does not work, please try using a different USB charging cable if you have one.
- Does the device take a charge now?
- If your device is still not charging, please try plugging a different device in.
- Does a different device receive a charge from the Restore VTL?
** Please note, the Restore VTL can only output a maximum of 1 amp while charging. This is not enough current to charge larger electronics like tablets, but should be sufficient for Smartphone's, mp3 players, and other smaller electronic devices.
If the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem, please contact customer support.