- Using the included micro USB charger, plug the small end into the micro USB port on the VTL and the larger end into a computer USB port or a AC to USB adapter.
- Does the LED indicator on the VTL glow red to indicate it is charging?
- If the VTL does not appear to be receiving a charge, try plugging the USB cable into a different USB port.
- Does the VTL begin charging now?
- If it is still not charging, please try using a different micro USB cable if you have one available.
- Is the VTL charging when a different USB cable is used?
- The Restore VTL can also charge buy turning the hand crank in the counter-clockwise direction. The LED will glow red when the crank mechanism is providing a charge.
- Does the VTL appear to take a charge with the hand crank option?
If the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem, please contact customer support.