- When the Restore SL2600 is plugged in to charge, the LED will illuminate red and shut off after 3-5 hours when the charge has reached 100%.
- Does the SL2600 appear to be taking a charge?
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected into the USB port being used to charge the Restore SL2600.
- Remove the cable from USB port, then reinsert. Does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the USB cable into different USB ports.
- Will the Restore SL2600 start charging if the cable is inserted into a different USB port?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.