- Fully charge your Restore SL2600 with AC power by using the attached USB charging cable before first use. Once charged, plug you device you wish to charge into the USB port on the Restore SL2600. Once connected, your device should begin to charge.
- After the Restore Restore SL2600 is recharged, does a device begin charging?
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely connected into your device, and into the Restore SL2600.
- Are the cables inserted securely, does the Restore SL2600 charge your device now?
- Be aware that larger devices such as tablets may not charge, the maximum output of the Restore SL2600 is 1.5 amps.
- Are you using a larger device such as a tablet?
- Try using a different USB cable through the Restore SL2600's USB port if one is available.
- Does your device receive a charge now?
- Try charging more than one device with the Restore SL2600.
- Which devices have you tried, which ones charged and which onces did not?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.