- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your media device's headphone port. There are two attached cables, one is for microphone and one is for headphone (audio). Make sure you're plugging the cable with the headphone icon into the headphone port. Also, make sure the USB cable is plugged into a USB port for power.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your media device as well as on the SonaVERSE UBR. To adjust volume on the SonaVERSE UBR, turn the volume control wheel clockwise increase volume counter-clockwise to decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the speaker or the connected media device allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
- Lastly, please try the speakers with another media device. If possible try another computer, or you can use an AC USB adapter from a Smartphone to power the speakers, and then plug the 3.5 jack into a computer, tablet, smartphone, or mp3 player.
- Do the speakers work when plugged into another media source?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.