When you want to use the Toslink Optical Cables connection of the BlueSYNC SBR, make sure there is not a device connected to the speaker via Bluetooth already.
- Using your own provided Toslink Optical Cable, plug one end into your device and the other end into the back of the speaker into the port marked OPTICAL. Press the source button on the remote or the speaker, change the source of the speaker to OPTICAL (Orange LED).
- Does sound come from the BlueSYNC SBR?
- If no sound is heard, unplug all connections and then plug them back in making sure the connections are plugged all the way in. Remove any case or skin covering your device as it can prevent a good connection.
- Does removing and plugging everything back in solve the problem?
- Make sure the volume is turned up on the speaker.
- Try plugging the speaker into a different device then the one you have been trying.
- Is sound heard when a different device is plugged into the speaker?
- Please try using a different Toslink Optical Cable set if you still are not getting sound.
- Do you hear sound when a different cable is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.