When you want to use the AUX port or RCA connections of the BlueSYNC SBR, make sure there is not a device connected to the speaker via Bluetooth already.
- Using the AUX cable that came with the speaker or your own provided RCA cables, plug one end into your device and the other end into the back of the speaker into the port marked AUX or RCA, depending on which hook ups you'll be using. Press the source button on the remote or the speaker, change the source of the speaker to AUX/RCA (White LED).
- Does music come from the BlueSYNC SBR?
- If no sound is heard, unplug all connections and then plug them back in making sure the connections are plugged all the way in. Remove any case or skin covering your device as it can prevent a good connection.
- Does removing a case or skin and plugging everything back in solve the problem?
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your device.
- Try using a different device then the one you have been trying.
- Is sound heard when a different device is plugged into the speaker?
- Please try using a different AUX or RCA cable set if you still are not getting sound.
- Do you hear sound when a different cable is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.