Pairing to the BlueSYNC BXL:
- Move the function switch to "BT".
- NFC devices can tap to pair on the touch area of the speaker located on the top left of the speaker. If you do not have a NFC enabled device, go into the Bluetooth settings and scan for a Bluetooth device.
- The speaker will appear as BlueSYNC BXL, tap on it to initiate pairing.
- If prompted to enter a pin, please use "0000".
- Once pairing is successful your device will let you know it is connected to the BlueSYNC BX.
Were you able to pair your device to the BlueSYNC BXL after following the steps above?
The BlueSYNC BXL will pair to any Bluetooth enabled device using A2DP Bluetooth protocals. A2DP is most common in cell phones, mp3 players, tablets, and other mobile devices. A2DP is not common on computers, if trying to pair the BlueSYNC BXL to a computer, additonal drivers may need to be downloaded, or a A2DP Bluetooth USB dongle may need to be purchased. You can search for drivers online by performing a search for A2DP Bluetooth drivers specific to your computers operating system.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.