Pairing a Bluetooth device to the FlexSMART X5:
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is within at least 1 meter of the FlexSMART X5 when trying to pair.
- The FlexSMART X5 is in pairing mode when it is first powered on, make sure the X5 is off first then power it back on to enter pairing mode..
- When the Bluetooth symbol is blinking on the LCD screen, this indicates pairing mode has been activated.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings of your Bluetooth device and select SEARCH or SCAN to look for the Bluetooth signal output but the FlexSMART X5.
- You will see the name FlexSMART X5 appear in the device list. Select it to pair, if a password or pin is needed enter the numbers "0000". You may have to select FlexSMART X5 and press connect.
- When a successful connection has been made the end call button will light up for a hands free connection, and the call button will light up for a audio/music connection. Your mobile device should indicate a connected status.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.