Pairing to the BlueGATE RCV HD:
- Connect the AC adapter which is attached to the BlueGATE RCV HD to a wall outlet.
- When powered on, the receiver will automatically enter into pairing mode. When in pairing mode, the LED on the receiver will flash rapidly.
- Once in pairing mode, from your Blueooth enabled device's Bluetooth settings menu select "SCAN" to search for pairable devices.
- The receiver will appear as the "BlueGATE RCV HD", select it from the list to connect.
- Once the pairing is successful, your Bluetooth enabled device will show as "Connected" to the receiver.
Using the NFC connectivity:
The NFC tap to connect feature can only be used with NFC enabled Bluetooth devices. NFC is short for near field communication. With NFC enabled devices, when Bluetooth and NFC is turned on, users can tap on the NFC symbol to reconnect with the BlueGATE RCV HD.
- Follow the pairing steps above first. This ensures your device is paired with the BlueGATE RCV HD.
- When you need to reconnect to the receiver, make sure the NFC function of your NFC enabled device is turned on.
- Instead of going into the Bluetooth settings and manually reconnected, simply tap your NFC enabled device to the white NFC logo on top of the BlueGATE RCV HD.
- You will be prompted by your device that you are now reconnecting to the BlueGATE RCV HD.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.