- The ENHANCE GX-K1 has LED backlighting that should be illuminated when the keyboard is plugged in and powered on.
- Are the lights illuminated when the keyboard is plugged into your computer?
- If the lights are not on but the keyboard is working, the lights may have been turned off. To toggle the back lighting on and off, press the function (FN) key and the Escape (ESC) key at the same time.
- Do the LED lights come on now?
- If the lights are still not coming on, please try plugging the keyboard into a different USB port on your computer or into a different computer entirely.
- Do the LED lights come on when plugged into a different computer or different USB port?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.