- When the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x is plugged in to charge with included Micro USB cable the LED screen will be illuminated. You can quick press the multifunction button on the side of the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x to check the capacity.
- Is the internal battery capacity shown when the multifunction button is pressed?
- Make sure the USB cable is securely connected into the USB port being used to charge the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x.
- Remove the cable from USB port, then reinsert. Does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the USB cable into different USB ports.
- Will the ReVIVE RESTORE Q10x start charging if the cable is inserted into a different USB port?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.