When you want to use the AUX port of the BlueSYNC BX, make sure there is not a device connected to the speaker via Bluetooth already.
- Using the AUX cable that came with the speaker, plug one end into your device and the other end into the back of the speaker into the port marked AUX and press play on your device.
- Does music come from the BlueSYNC BX?
- If no sound is heard, unplug all connections and then plug them back in making sure the connections are plugged all the way in. Remove any case or skin covering your device as it can prevent a good connection.
- Does removing a case or skin and plugging everything back in solve the problem?
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your device.
- Try using a different device then the one you have been trying.
- Is sound heard when a different device is plugged into the AUX?
- If you have another AUX cable beside the one which can with the speaker, please try it.
- Do you hear sound when a different AUX cable is used?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.