- When the BlueSYNC SPB is plugged in to charge with the included Mini USB cable, the LED indicator will glow red.
- Does the LED indicator glow red when the USB charging cable is plugged in?
- Make sure that both ends of the Mini USB cable are securely connected into the power port and into the BlueSYNC SPB.
- Remove the cable from the power source and BlueSYNC SPB, then reinsert. Does this solve the problem?
- Try plugging the Mini USB cable into different USB ports.
- Will the BlueSYNC SPB start charging if the cable is inserted into a different USB port?
- If one is available, try using a different Mini USB cable.
- Does the BlueSYNC SPB start charging now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.