- Before attempting to pair a device, make sure the remote is switched to the appropriate device setting. On the left side there is a switch under the power button marked "i/A". For an Apple device, switch the toggle to "i". For an Android device switch the toggle to "A".
- Turn the BlueGATE RMT to to ON position. When on, the LED on the front of the remote will blink red one time.
- To enter pairing mode, hold down the Play/Pause button for 6 seconds, or until the LED begins flashing red.
- From your Bluetooth enabled device, go into the Bluetooth settings and scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- The remote will appear as a pair able device, labeled BlueGATE RMT. Tap to initiate pairing. if prompted to enter a pin code for pairing, enter "0000" from your device.
- Once pairing is complete, your device will alert you that the connection was successful.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.