- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your computer’s headphone or speaker port and that the USB cable is plugged into a working USB port on the computer. Make sure that your computer’s head phone volume is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your computer as well as on the SonaVERSE LYT's. To adjust volume on the SonaVERSE LYT's, roll the volume control wheel on the rear of the speaker to increase the volume.
- Does changing the volume on the speaker or the computer allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
- Last, please try the speakers with another media source. If possible try another computer, or you can use an AC USB adapter to power the speakers, and then plug the 3.5 jack into a tablet, smartphone, or mp3 player.
- Do the speakers work when plugged into another media source?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.