- Please use the included Micro USB charging cable to recharge the BlueVIBE CFT. Allow 3 hours for a FULL charge. Once charged, try turning the BlueVIBE CFT on by pressing and holding down the power/play button.
- Does the BlueVIBE CFT turn on?
- When the USB charging cable is plugged into the BlueVIBE CFT, the LED be on, it turns off when the BlueVIBE CFT is fully charged.
- Does the LED glow when plugged in and turn off when fully charged?
- Make sure the USB charging cable is completely inserted into the USB port and into the BlueVIBE CFT.
- Does removing and reinserting both ends to ensure a good connection solve the problem?
- If the BlueVIBE CFT doesn't appear to have taken a charge and won't turn on, please try plugging the charging cable into a different USB port.
- Does trying a different USB port allow the BlueVIBE CFT to charge?
- Since the BlueVIBE CFT uses a standard Micro USB charging cable, please try using a different Micro USB if your BlueVIBE CFT is still not charging.
- Does using a different Micro USB cable charge the BlueVIBE CFT?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.