The BlueSYNC WUD comes with a Micro USB charging cable, plug this cable into the back of the speaker into the Micro USB charging port for 2 hours to get 8 hours of playback time.
- When the speaker is charging, the LED indicator will be amber and will then turn off when fully charged.
- Does the LED turn on when you plug the Micro USB charging cable into the speaker and then turn off when fully charged?
- If the LED indicator does not come on, please try plugging the cable into a different USB port or AC USB adapter (not included).
- Does changing to a different USB port or AC USB adapter allow the speaker to charge?
- If the speaker is still not charging, please try using a different Micro USB cable.
- Does trying a different Micro USB cable allow the speaker to charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.