The ReVIVE PowerUP NG5P can output a maximum of 6A at 5V across all ports. The more devices that are plugged into the NG5P, the lower the output get's. Output will be divided evenly amongst each device plugged into the ReVIVE PowerUP NG5P.
Most tablets need at least 2A - 2.1A to receive a charge, smartphones and smaller devices typically need at least 1A for a charge.
If you have two tablets plugged into the ReVIVE PowerUP NG5P, chances are 4.4A will be drawn from the device, leaving the user with 1.6A left. This is enough amperage to charge a smartphone, but then all the power would be distributed with none remaining for any other devices.
- If you have multiple devices plugged into the ReVIVE PowerUP NGP5, and one or all are not charging, please try removing one of the devices.
- Do the remaining devices start to charge?
- If only one device is not charging, and removing another device does not get it to charge, please try using another USB cable on the device which is not charging.
- Does it begin to charge now?
- If one device is still not charging, please try switching to a different port.
- Does a different port provide a charge?
- If one device is still not charging, please remove all devices plugged into the ReVIVE PowerUP NG5P, except the one device which was not receiving a charge.
- Now that the problem device is plugged into the ReVIVE PowerUP NG5P alone, does it receive a charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.