- Please make sure the BlueVIBE AGL is in pairing mode (LED flashing green/red), from the off position hold the power button down for about 8 seconds until the lights begin to flash green and red.
- Does the LED flash green and red to indicate pairing mode is active?
- With the headset is in paring mode, search for a new Bluetooth device from your computers Bluetooth settings menu.
- Does the computer recognize the BlueVIBE AGL?
- If not then the computer may not have A2DP Bluetooth capability. This is an easy fix, please do a search engine query online for "A2DP Updates" specific to your computers operating system.
- Are you able to find, download, and install the new drivers to your computer?
- With the new drivers installed, please try pairing and connecting the BlueVIBE AGL headset again.
- Will the headset now pair and connect to your computer?
- If you are unable to find the appropriate drivers, you may need to purchase a Bluetooth USB dongle that is equipped with the A2DP software.
- Are you able to pair the headset after purchasing a A2DP compatible Bluetooth USB dongle?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.