How to pair the GoGroove BlueVIBE RLX to a Bluetooth enabled device:
- If the BlueVIBE RLX is powered on, please turn it off by pressing/holding the power button until the power LED turns red and goes off.
- To pair the headset, it must be in pairing mode. Press and hold the power button for 9 seconds, or until the power LED rapidly blinks green and red.
- Once the headset is in pairing mode, go to the Bluetooth settings menu of the device you're tying to pair to the headset and select "SCAN".
- The headset will appear on the device list as the BlueVIBE RLX, select it from the list to initiate the Bluetooth connection.
- If your device asks for a PIN, please enter "0000".
- Once the headset is connected, the pairing LED will stop flashing red and green, and your device will alert you that it is connected to the BlueVIBE RLX.
Were you able to pair the headset to your device after following these steps?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.