- Please connect the included Micro USB cable to the micro USB charging port on the BlueVIBE DLX. The headset should be charged for 3 hours, while receiving power from the cable the LED indicator in the middle of the charging port and AUX port will be illuminated.
- When the charging cable is inserted into the headset, is the indicator light illuminated?
- If the light is not coming on, please try plugging the charging cable into a different USB port, or a different AC USB adapter.
- Does the indicator light come on now?
- If the headset is still not charging, please try using a different Micro USB charging cable if you have one available.
- Does using a different Micro USB cable allow the headset to start charging?
- Sometimes the battery may be dead that a charge isn't registered right away, please try leaving the headset plugged in to charge overnight.
- Did the headset receive a charge when left plugged in overnight?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.