- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your media device's headphone port. Make sure that the volume on your media device is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your media device as well as on the SonaVERSE LBR. To adjust volume on the SonaVERSE LBR, turn the volume control wheel clockwise increase volume counter-clockwise to decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the speaker or the connected media device allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
- Last, please try the speakers with another media device. If possible try another computer, or you can use the included AC USB adapter to power the speakers, and then plug the 3.5 jack into a tablet, smartphone, or mp3 player.
- Do the speakers work when plugged into another media source?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.