Setting Time and Date:
- Press the 12/24 button to select between 12-hour and 24-hour time display.
- Press and hold SET to begin time and date setting. The UP+ and DOWN- buttons adjust the time.
- Press SET to confirm the selection and to modify the next variable. Variables are Hours, Minutes, Year, Month, and Day.
- When complete, press SET twice to check the time, year, month, and day to confirm settings are correct.
Setting the Alarm:
- Press the Time/Alarm button (looks like two clocks) one time to view the alarm. When no alarm time is set, the display will show four lines.
- Press the SET button and then use the UP+ and DOWN- buttons to adjust the alarm time.
- Press SET to confirm your selection.
- Press the Time/Alarm button again to view the alarm time that was just set. Then, press either MP3 or FM RADIO to set the alarm noise of your choice.
** If MP3 or FM RADIO is no selected, then the buzzer will be the default sound for the Alarm.
** Press the ALARM/SLEEP button to toggle the alarm on/off. "ALARM" will be glowing on the clock face when ON.
Please contact customer service if you require further assistance.